Elias Brothers Group offers painting applications for residential, commercial, multi-family, mid-rise, high-rise, and new construction.
To maximize long-term performance and extend the life of structures, protective coatings such as paints, hi-build acrylics and silicones, urethane, epoxy and penetrating sealer systems are used to stop deterioration and improve aesthetic characteristics.
Elias Brothers Group is an approved applicator for all major coating suppliers.
A typical exterior painting project includes:
- High Pressure Cleaning
- Application of a First Coat of Surface Conditioner (Primer/Sealer) on Exposed Exterior Stucco
- Patching of Cracks on Exterior Stucco
- Application of Perimeter Sealants
- Exterior Stucco Repair
- Installation of New PVC Corner Bead
- Application of a Top Coat of Paint on Exterior Stucco
- Application of Paint on Exposed Exterior Wood
- Application of Paint on Exterior Metal
- Application of Paint on Exterior Doors and Casings
- Application of Paint on Shutters/Install New Shutters. Remove and Reinstall Shutters
- Application of Paint on Carports, Parking Garages, Garages or Storage Areas
- Application of Paint on Pool House of Club House
- Application of Paint on Metal Railings or Exterior of Window and Lanai Screen Frames
- Pressure Clean and Stain Tile, Shingle or Metal Roof
- Application of Coating on Previously Painted/Stained Walkways, Landings, Stairways and Sidewalks
- Application of Paint on Lanais